“YOUR HEALTHIEST HEALTHY“
Live Online Coaching
Time to get healthy, happy, energized and free from toxic products, food & people!
**Accepting sign-ups on a limited basis as well as wait-list placement**
NEW DATES ANNOUNCED for JANUARY 2020
-Drew Pinksy, MD
What to Expect
- Equip Yourself with the Tools, Knowledge and Clear Understanding of How to Reduce the Toxins In, On and Around Your Body in a FUN and EASY Way
- Learn How to Take Control to Help Prevent and Fight Chronic Diseases, such as Cancer, Type II Diabetes, and Heart Disease*
- Actionable, Effective, Manageable SMALL STEPS to Implement Gradual Changes for Your Best, Healthiest, Most Energized Life
- Top 10 Things List for What You Can Do Right Now to Help Prevent Chronic Illnesses
- Learn the Key Elements to Eliminate Toxins from Your Life and Body
- What to Eat and How to Clean Up Your Kitchen Act
- Exactly How to Read & Understand Nutrition Labels
- What’s Really in the Ingredients (so you don’t get fooled)
- Cheat Sheet for What Toxic Ingredients To Avoid (aka the Keep Off Your Bod List)
- How to Clean Up Your Beauty Routine Without Breaking the Bank
- De-toxify Your Period Program
- How to Identify and Eradicate Toxic Relationships from Your Life in Order to Eliminate Life-Takers
- Build Resiliency and a Positive Mindset
- Direct, Live Q&A with Samantha at the end of each session
- The first two (2) people to sign up for each Group get a Samantha’s Favorite Things Swag Bag filled with clean-living goodies!
Details to Know
$399INTRODUCTORY PRICE $189
- Three 1-hour Live Online Sessions
- Live, Small Group Coaching (5-8 people)** with Samantha Harris
- Meets via Google Meet (you do not need your own Meet account – you’ll just click a link to video chat)
- Please download Chrome or Firefox as your web browser for best results when joining the session via the link you be sent just prior to start time!
- NOW REGISTERING GROUPS 3 and 4
- CHOOSE ONE (1) GROUP ONLY:
- GROUP 3
Mondays: January 13th, 20th and 27th, 2020 at 9AM PST / 12PM EST for one hour
— OR —
- GROUP 4
Mondays: January 13th, 20th and 27th, 2020 at 2:30pm PST / 5:30PM EST for one hour
**More groups and dates to follow — Email or DM me with request for different days of the week/times for future!
- If possible, please buy and read my book prior to webinar: Your Healthiest Healthy
- Private Facebook Support Group Page provided (only accessible for those who have taken part in one of the YHH Coaching programs), where you can cheer each other on, ask more questions, find inspiration & motivation, discover further info on a topic discussed during the sessions, post pics showing how you are achieving your goals and more!
- If you are interested in private coaching, please reach out for individual pricing: email@example.com
Ready to Become Your Healthiest Healthy?
How To Sign Up
- STEP 1: Follow me on Instagram @SamanthaHarrisTV
- STEP 2: DM me on Instagram OR email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: SIGN ME UP!
- Please provide your full name, city where you reside, and goals for the webinar.
- STEP 3: PAY NOW — see link below — via Paypal (we accept most credit cards and some debit cards, PayPal accounts, etc):
-Christina Applegate, actress
Can’t Wait to See You Soon!
Now Let’s Start Your Healthiest Life Yet!
*Samantha Harris is not a licensed medical professional. Her views, advice and methodology is research-backed, per the information in her book, Your Healthiest Healthy, but does not guarantee avoidance of any illnesses, diseases or auto-immune disorders. You must consult with your personal physician before beginning any new nutritional, exercise, wellness or supplement program. By signing up for the Your Healthiest Healthy Online Wellness Coaching, you assume all risk and/or injury and will hold harmless Samantha Harris (Hess), The King’s Daughter, Inc and all its successors or affiliates.
**If fewer than 3 people sign up for a specified session, Samantha has the right to reschedule for future dates with a minimum of 3 people confirmed and paid.
Search The Blog
My friend @askjillian started a podcast, check it out! Her style is always fun and her interviews go deep!